He have R.L. Stine and Goosebumps in our Middle School and Elementary School
libraries.
The kids love him.

My opinion is at least the kids are reading.
We will work on QUALITY of material issues later.
It isn't my position to monitor the ideas
that go into their heads. My job is to provide materials my patrons
request. The parents and teachers need to teach what to do with the ideas.

Season's Greetings from the Western Slope of the Colorado Rockies!

Kevin Dellit                                Hayden School District RE-1
kdellit@tripath.colosys.net                 395 W. Jefferson
                                            Hayden, Colorado  81639
                                            (970) 276-3761

LM_NET Archive Home