Denton ISD will soon be building a new "exemplary"  middle school,
centering around an "exemplary" library media center.  We would very much
like to visit any schools (both elementary and secondary) in our Metroplex
Area that might share ideas for design, size, use of space, technology
(WAN, LAN, Internet), furniture, etc.  We want to learn from your success
stories.  Any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated!  Please
contact me directly if you can share this vital information with us.
We'll be using the Dynix system.

Judy Simmons            Calhoun Middle School
Librarian                       709 Congress
Denton ISD                      Denton, Texas  76201
jsimmons@tenet.edu      817/387-8566(school) 817/479-2435(home)

LM_NET Archive Home