Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 21:02:19 CST
From: Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT%TREARN.bitnet@IRLEARN.UCD.IE>
To: Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <NEW-LIST@VM1.NODAK.EDU>
Subject: NEW: KIDS-?????? - 7 New Lists on raising children

KIDS-?????? on LISTSERV@VM.EGE.EDU.TR

   I am happy to report the creation of seven new lists at TREARN.  They
   are all about raising children, issues involved, problems,
   suggestions, solutions.  The list owner has personal experience in
   the matter :)

   The topic is divided into seven age groups, thus into seven different
   lists:

      List Name:              Approx age group:
      ----------              -----------------
      kids-newborn            0 - 2/3 months
      kids-infant             3m- 1 year
      kids-toddler            1 - 3/4 years
      kids-preschool          3 - 5 years
      kids-elementary         5 - 8/9 years
      kids-preteen            9 - 12 years
      kids-teen              12 - on

   to subscribe to one or more of the above, send the appropriate

      SUB kids-?????? yourfirstname yourlastname

   command(s) to listserv@vm.ege.edu.tr

   For example:  sub kids-preschool Pat Smith
                 sub kids-infant Pat Smith

   Owner:  Turgut Kalfaoglu  TURGUT@VM.EGE.EDU.TR

   PS: Co-Owners sought: Apply within.

   DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
   provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
   accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to LISTSERV@VM1.NoDak.EDU with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh

LM_NET Archive Home