Good Morning...and Season's Greetings...it sure feels like the holidays here
today...8 inches of snow has bought me a chunk of uninterrupted time, I'm
actually getting online, on time...

To echo Donna Kubina, who sent an earlier message, we too will be getting
Netscape capabilities in the near future..up until now we've only had text
based LYNX.  I and several others have maintained that a good AUP is better
than using software to filter out objectionable material from the Web.  If
homepages are edited daily, entering and leaving and renaming in a flurry,
what does one filter...IMHO its better to teach students the spirit of the
law rather than legislate the non-legislatable.

Will be interested to read what others think and do...

Julie Hulten, LMS, East Haven HS, CT
EHAVENT@BIOMED.med.yale.edu
Any response to me should include my name in the subject field,
as this is a system wide account...TIA

LM_NET Archive Home