I have read myself into a frenzy! First Andrew Greeley's 2 newest paper
backs, Happy are those who mourn (another Blackie Ryan mystery) and Irish
gold. The latter is about the Irish troubles between the world wars. You'll
NEVER guess who the villian is!!!! Father Greeley promises that Irish gold is
the beginning of a series, with the 2nd  book to be called Irish lace. I
can't wait. Then I devoured Sue Grafton's latest alphabet book, L is for
lawless. Now I'm buzzing through Charlotte McLeod's The odd job. I'm making
note of everyone's suggestions, too, for when I finish Charlette McLeod's..
Nancy Reed
nupper@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home