Hello, everyone.  I have finally recovered from our Internet workshop last
week and want to thank everyone who took the time to send greetings.  We
received over 100 replies!  Our teachers were extremely impressed!  We
printed out all of the replies, and marked them on a map; this generated
many, many positive comments.  One teacher found a messge from the Texas
town where she had done her student teaching, and another found a message
from a school in England where she had formerly taught!  For those of you
who mentioned local connections, or asked about keypals or participating in
projects with your school - I will get back to you.  Thanks again to a
wonderful, wonderful group!
---
Carol Burr
Goodlettsville Elem.