I had similar problems with my 701 version--after reading all the
complaints on LM_NET I called Grolier and they told me to send it back
for the newer 7.0.3 version which would have all bugs ironed out--well it
arrived today and it is worse than the 7.0.1!!  I'm so discouraged--I
can't believe that they have messed up on this--after so many years of
trouble free upgrades.  I run it on an LC 575 and it freezes if you use
the tool bar print icon to send to print; it will sometimes print out a
highlighted section, but about 4 out of 5 times it sends an error message
when you try to print from the apple menu--it just stops in the middle of
a screen of print and goes back to the hard drive screen...and on and
on--I haven't called Grolier yet--the hold time is so long when you call
them!!  Anyone else have the 7.0.3 replacement??Are you having similar
problems? Please share.  Karen Brown

LM_NET Archive Home