        Many people asked me to post what the ISDL was, so I am.

Shaorn Hamer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 19:04:23 -0600 (CST)
From: Julie Walker <jawalker@tenet.edu>
To: Sharon Hamer <hamer@MEOL.MASS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Internet access levels

International Standard Data Line (or somesuch) --- wide bandwidth line that
allows reception of voice, data, and graphics.  I've been to a demo & it is
powerful.  In Austin, one can have the line installed in their home or
office --- for a fee, of course.

Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

LM_NET Archive Home