Dear LM_NET friends,

Does anyone know of a "nice" poem about dads/fathers?  A first grade
teacher, and coincidentally, a fourth grade teacher are both looking for
one.  We have located a couple extremely archaic ones, and several silly
ones.  We need something "nice" (their word) approx. 4-12 lines.  Either
the source, or the poem itself would be great.  Thanks a million!

Barbara L. Kinkead, Lower School Librarian, St. Mark's School of Texas
                 10600 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
             kinkead@tenet.edu      214-363-6491 ext. 218

LM_NET Archive Home