To the good folks outin LM NET land, I do not have any resources in my
library that gives a short biographical sketch on the following persons.
If you can point me in the right direction or send me 3 or 4 sentences
about a listed person, I would appreciate it.
John Henrik Clarke-Scholar/author; Angela Davis-Activist; Lionel
Hampton-Musician; Odetta Holmes-Folk singer; Horace King-bridge builder;
Autherine Lucy-Activist; Willie McCovey-Baseball lplayer; Albert
Murray-Author; Wilson Pickett-Singer; Sonia Sanchez-Poet; and Dinah
Washington-Singer.  Please send all replies to my email address:
aball@iquest.com
Thanks in advance
Aaron Ball

LM_NET Archive Home