I have a student who (and this was voluntary--I had nothing to do with
it!) has chosen to research what it is that makes a library good or bad.
I have some print resources for him--our Michigan accreditation
standards, Information power, etc.
It would be wonderful if some LM_netters would send him a paragraph or
two regarding their opinions of what makes a library a good one. Make
sure to include your name and address if possible for citing!

Send responses to 731624.423@compuserve.com.

Thanks! You may be helping a future librarian discover his calling(God
forbid.)
--

----JEFFREY G. HASTINGS -- E-MAIL: JHASTING@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu --------
or 73164.423@compuserve.com  -Hell is other people.- FAX: (517) 545-1407