Can anyone tell me about the company called 'Feature Films for
Families' out of Murray Utah?  One of our elementary schools
in our system participated in a program to send their videotapes
home with students for viewing and possibly buying as a parent
group fundraiser.  They sent 278 videos to homes and 88 were
purchased, then they gave about 6 to the library to check out.
They stress 'good family virtues' and the whole thing seems
to be based on some Christian biblical scriptures.  I think it's
a way of a the right-wing religious organizations to once again
infiltrate public schools.  Has anyone else had experiences with
this group?  Thanks.  Judie Porter
Portsmouth Public Schools, Rhode Island
judiepr@dsl.rhilinet.gov

LM_NET Archive Home