Our school's Strategic Planning Committee is seeking information about the
Harlem, New York school that has been publicized on TV.  Our information is
sketchy, but I've read fantastic responses to other queries on the NET, so we a
re hopeful that someone can put us in touch with the school that took a class o
f 6th graders, nurtured them along, and, with lots of parental support, kept th
em in school and successful.  I believe 48 out of 50 graduated from h.s.?  A
millionaire has awarded scholarships to all students who meet college entrance
 requirements.  If my memory is correct, this program is still intact.  Our com
mittee seeks information about all aspects of the program.  Many thanks.  Sue C
arson, Corning, NY.
scarson%erie.Bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu

LM_NET Archive Home