In Virginia, legislation may be passed to fund retrospective
conversion/automation of elem. libraries.  I can see it
now...lib/med spec. keyboarding away all summer because it was
deemed too expensive to send away the shelf lists and also
because the teachers' planning times could not be sacrificed
duiring the school year.  So...can you please post me a few
lines in support of sending away the shelf list to that magical
place they go?  If you are someone who saved your school system
alot of money and did it yourself, I don't want to hear about
it!  I have other things to do this summer!
--
Julia Steger       *** A Lap is a Terrible Thing to Waste ***
Librarian      *** Adopt a Pet from your Local Animal Shelter ***

LM_NET Archive Home