I am working on a technology proposal for next year...due March 2.  We
currently have card catalog (Follett) on 3 IBM computers with file server.
I would like to propose adding CD-ROM products next year.  We currently
have no CD-ROM stations in the library.  Has anyone successfully networked
CD-ROM through catalog terminals?  What hardware was required?  How
difficult was the networking?  Which CD-ROMs did you purchase for the
network?  What about a printer?  Do you also have stand-alone CD-ROM
stations in addition to the network?  Any help I can get from you
experienced folks out there would be much appreciated.

Our school has approximately 1000 7th and 8th graders and a staff of
about 100 total.

Please reply to me directly.  I will post a summary of information and
comments to the net.

Ann Dube, Librarian
Blocker Middle School
adube@tenet.edu