I think I started all this.  So, let me explain that I did not mean that
all ALA accredited librarian have no sense -- just that I worked with one
that did not have a lot of common sense.  I was hoping that my message
would be clearer -- that ALA accreditation does not necessarily magically
make one a great librarian, any more than the lack of ALA accreditation
makes one any less of a great librarian.  And I am tired of the
discrimination against my credentials.  I'll be glad to have a
reference/selection/ cataloging (both Dewey and LC) showdown with anyone!!!!

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, Guusje Zimmerman Moore wrote:

> Hey folks....I have an ALA accredited (even if I can't spell it!)
> MLS...and I got sense - at least I think I do. Sense yes, sanity, after
> this week no!
>
>                            Guusje Moore
>                  Librarian, Housman Elementary School
>                            Houston, Texas