Help!  I have just configured Windows Kermit to access my Tenet account.
That took really only a few minutes (okay, a little longer than
that).  My problem now is that I can't seem to print my email.  The
control "Y" is supposed to do it, and the message to print to attached
printer comes up and I type yes.  Then, the screen scrolls through the
message, a note at the bottom says its printing, and then it says
printing completed--but nothing has happened on my printer.  I'm hoping
this is something really simple, but I have been at it for hours and can't
figure it out!  AGH!!!!  Please email me directly if you have any advise
for me.  Thank you SO  MUCH!

Barbara L. Kinkead, Lower School Librarian, St. Mark's School of Texas
                 10600 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
             kinkead@tenet.edu      214-363-6491 ext. 218

LM_NET Archive Home