Hello,

I am having difficulty with the bottom margin of my e-mail messages.

We have changed printers and so I know the problem is with the printer
since I didn't have the problem before.

The margins for my software, which is Procomm Plus for Windows (version
1.02), are all set for one inch; however the bottom margin always is
three inches when I print my e-mail. The bottom margin is correct when I
use the Write program or print off the Encarta Encyclopedia.

My new printer is a Hewlett Packard DeskJet 560C.

Does anyone have any suggestions or have an address for Hewlett Packard?
The telephone number for technical assistance is long distance and I am
trying to avoid this.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Ramona J.Burton
rburton@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us