Found a notice in Multi-Media Schools for "Electronic Journal Seeks Young
Authors" and have contacted someone who has published Young Authors, a
new electronic journal which hopes to publish works by worldwide authors
in middle, junior and high school.  Contact JMM12@psuvm.psu.edu--also
known as Jamie Myers, 260 Chambers, Penn St. Univ., University Park, PA
16802.  Hope this helps.  Paula Kasper (pkasper@umd5.umd.edu)

On Wed, 4 Jan 1995, Sandra P. Phillips wrote:

> WOW! This is the third teacher this year who has asked me to post a question
> for them.  Since we are a small school with limited resources, having
> this access to internet and e-mail is exciting for all of us. Our sixth
> grade language arts teacher ask "I've just started a Young Author's
> Club.  These students are interested in publishing their poetry and
> fiction stories.  Do you know any publishers who accept students' work?
> Thank you so very much for your help."  If there is anything in the
> archives, I would appreciate help in locating this information.
>
> Sandra Phillips, Librarian
> Dover Air Force Base Middle School
> Hawthorne Drive
> Dover, DE 19901