Hi there LM_NETTERS!

You know those great looking little fabric stick-ons that you attach to
your name badges at conferences?  Well, our friends at Oryx Press have
agreed to make ones available at the ALA Midwinter conference!  (And yes,
folks, we'll find ways to make them available at other national
conferences - let's start with this).

So, if you are planning to attend ALA - just stop by the Oryx Press booth
in the exhibits to pick up your stick-on.  Then wear it proudly!

Thanks to Oryx - and we'll see you in Philadelphia.

RE LM_NET breakfast at ALA....stay tuned.

Mike

LM_NET Archive Home