I have replied to many "requests for greetings" even though I
became slightly annoyed by the many requests.  That was *until*
it was my turn.  It recently occurred to *me* to request greetings
for my upcoming Internet demonstration for teachers and administration.
What a BLAST it is to read those messages! They come from all
over the United States.  I even received one from Iceland,
Australia and somewhere in South America!  My teachers will
have just as much fun reading them as I have.  I've come to
the conclusion that I can read and delete those "requests"
in about five seconds, and I have plenty of file space so I
don't have to worry about my mailbox filling up.  I hope there
isn't a flood of requests for greetings now, but I do intend
to reply to as many as possible.  And THANKS for all those
who did reply to MY request!

Marla Hall   --   Prescott Schools, WI   --   marla.j.hall@uwrf.edu