I learned to use my delete key early on as well as the subject field when
sending.  I LOVE the greetings!  It's fun to send to all over and I get to
spread a little info about Columbus.  I'm keeping a file of where I get
requests for a display.  This is one of the fun aspects of the Internet!

It takes such little time and effort and by the thanks I've received it
goes a long way.  I think there's room for everything on the Net.

Geri Moulton Beechcroft High School Library
gmoulton@freenet.columbus.oh.us
6100 Beechcroft Road
Columbus,Ohio 43329        614-365-6800

LM_NET Archive Home