Just a post in the spirit of fair play and to celebrate the power
of LM_NET.

Not too long ago there was discussion of EBSCO and several folks gave
pros and cons about their service. I had a beef with them that I
was having trouble getting resolved....that is until I voiced my
concern over LM_NET.

EBSCO went out of their way to solve my problem and to establish
a line of communication for any further problems.

I appreciate their work very much, and I REALLY appreciate LM_NET!

Dana Pope
popeda@heidelberg-emh2.army.mil

It's a dirty job, but someone must work in Europe!

LM_NET Archive Home