        I am taking a graduate level course in Multicultural
        Educatiion and naturally have to do a paper. I am considering
        doing one on "A basic list of Multicultural Books for the
        Elementary (Or maybe the Secondary or both) media center. Does
        anyone have any suggestions or have you seen such a list? If
        and when I get this done I will make the list available to
        anyone interested. Appreciate any suggestions. Paul

LM_NET Archive Home