Paul:

You should check with Bay Area Independent School librarians.  A while
ago they put out A DATABASE OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPING MULTICULTURAL
LIBRARY COLLECTIONS.  I'm not sure if they're on line, but their snail
mail address is:

Susan Faust
Katherine Delmar Burke School
7070 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94121

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
6565 Skyline Blvd.          they are not here to worship what is known,
Hillsborough, CA 94010      but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

On Wed, 11 Jan 1995, Paul Pormen, INFOhio Project Coordinator wrote:

>         I am taking a graduate level course in Multicultural
>         Educatiion and naturally have to do a paper. I am considering
>         doing one on "A basic list of Multicultural Books for the
>         Elementary (Or maybe the Secondary or both) media center. Does
>         anyone have any suggestions or have you seen such a list? If
>         and when I get this done I will make the list available to
>         anyone interested. Appreciate any suggestions. Paul

LM_NET Archive Home