  Is anybody familiar with the program Excelsior for grades? It is available
in our computer lab. Some teachers want the grades reported as points ( not
percents) The grades can be input as points or percents but it always converts
them to percent. The manual we have has no address nor phone number for the
publisher.  I would appreciate any help on either getting the results we want
or any leads on how to contact the publisher. Thaks

This is my first request to the net. I just joined it in December. Please
send any information directly to me.

Cristina Dieffenbach
Librarian, etc. etc.
Bishop Fenwick High School