Dear Netters,

We are about to embark on setting up a schoolwide IBM network which will
include access to a CD Tower. We hope to initially have approximately 100
computers networked. I realize I have much to learn. If you are currently
working in a school with a network such as this _and_ you would be willing
to share information and answer my questions as they come up, please send me
a quick note describing your situation.

Thank you very much,

Brian Russell
brirusse@cln.etc.bc.ca
Teacher-librarian, Claremont Secondary School
4980 Wesley Rd., Victoria, B.C., Canada V8Y 1Y9
(604) 658-5221  FAX: (604) 658-5387

LM_NET Archive Home