I have been given a vague request.  I have been asked to write a
description of Instructional/Educational Technology and what I see as my
role as a school library/media person in this field.

I have been reading the job descriptions that have been posted but I
can't seem to find the right answer to this request.

My response to this request will be printed in a handbook for the faculty
and staff of my high school and forwarded to the state with a report.
I see this as an opportunity to educate the faculty and staff about my
role and that I am not
just the "library lady" - I have a lot to offer to them and their students.

Thank you   Sheila Holderby Grap  Patterson High  Balto. MD
shgrap@umd.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home