LM_Netters-
        I need to know the title of a book that was described to me as, a
book about a 12 year old black girl that enters a spelling bee and is teased
by the other children because she is not as good as they are.  It is a
fiction chapter book that is about on the 4th grade level?

        I also need to know the address of Robert Ballard.  He wrote
Exploring the Titanic and works as a Director in the Dept. of Applied
Ocean Physics and Engineering in Woodhole, Mass.

        Thank you for all your help.

Kelly Hamilton         hamkel@tenet.edu
Bethany Elementary
Plano, TX