I have seen refernce to NJ Link on LM_NET several times recently and would
like to be able to correspond with a teacher in New Jersey.  Questions:  is
NJ Link a newsreader device or a resource that would let me send email to a
teacher in NJ if I had her Internet address?  Do all NJ teachers have
access to NJ link or just teachers that request an account? (If, indeed, it
is account based similar to the FIRN we have here in Florida)

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  Please reply directly to me at
address below.
Carol McWilliams
University of Central Florida/Dept. of Education
Technology Team member
mcwillc@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home