Greeting again to everyone. I was at the Ontario Library
Association Superconference last weekend and briefly had a
chance to preview the Encyclopedia Britannica on CD-Rom full
text version for Ms-Dos machines. Has anyone purchased this? If
you have purchased the hard copy version within the last year
you get a special price of $599 Cdn. Otherwise it is over $1000
Cdn. You do get the new version which is Windows based for free
when it comes out which has pictures, graphs and maps. I would
like to know if anyone has used it since it obviously is an
expensive investment. This offer is only good until the end of
Apr. By the way the conference was fabulous.

LM_NET Archive Home