I have read only a few of the comments on Pocohantas (sp?) because I don't
plan to see it: I am a h.s. librarian; I am between young children of my
own and grandchildren (kiddos all in their 20s and single!); and, I guess
I have no desire to see it.  One of the comments, however, concerning kids
(and adults) being unable to distinguish fact from fiction, called this
amusing incident to mind:  One day one of our faculty members rushed into
the library, breathless, to say that she wondered if I could help her find
some more information on a person who appeared in a book she had just read;
Guess, anyone?   *Robert Kincaid*!!    Happy Summer!!   Betsy Stine

LM_NET Archive Home