I have a system (not for the computer) that has 10 light/buzzer units for
two competing teams of five players each.  It's sold by a company that is
in Texas I think.  Unfortunately I do not have the address here at home.
The unit sells for $250-$300 dollars. It may be available through
Petersen Press, a company that produces books of college bowl questions. If
you are interested in more information, e-mail me and I'll look it up the
next time I'm at school.

Judith A. Naylor
Coordinator of Libraries and Technology
Buker Middle School
Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District
School St.
Wenham, MA 01984
        tel #   508.468.5323
        fax #   508.468.7889
        e-mail  naylor@meol.mass.edu
 McGlasson (bmcglass@SBUNIV.EDU) wrote:
: I have a graduate student working on her Master's project and she is
: describing something to me that I am unfamiliar with.  Has anyone heard
: of software/hardware that allows a user to "buzz in" in order to answer?
: She says that she heard of someone doing this in a Jeopardy style and
: that students could buzz in to give the right answer.  If anyone has
: heard of this - I would appreciate any info you could give.  TIA

: Bob McGlasson                           e-mail:  bmcglass@sbuniv.edu
: Coordinator of Media Services           Phone:  (417)326-1627
: Southwest Baptist University
: 1600 University Ave.
: Bolivar, MO  65613

LM_NET Archive Home