1. We have a no fines policy. As a result we have several hundred
bookks out for a year or more.
2. Probably the student has forgotten he/she has the book.
3. We don't allow further check-outs until the book(s) come in.
4. We post a list of students with overdue books.
5. We get parents to help by calling parents of students who have two or
more books out for more than a year, or are to graduate.
6. We call students out of class and ask them to return the books.
7. What else might we do to get more of the rest back sooner?

LM_NET Archive Home