I hope everyone is have as wonderful a summer as I am.
I'm about to finish my statistics class for my degree
and that will be it for me academically for the summer.

Anyway......

A colleague of mine is doing some research with her
summer gifted students in a residential program.  They
are interested in pirates...particulary
Annie Bonnie, Mary Read and Calico Jack.  Apparently
their trials were recorded in the Penny Papers...
we think (but aren't sure) they were published in
London.  Also, we are pretty sure these pirates were
active in the 1700's possibly in the Carribean.

We have looked in a variety of print resources, but
need some primary sources.  I gave her the suggestion
of going to a local romance writer's association or
discussion group, they may have an address that would
help her.....

Is there a better place for her to look?
Does anyone have any information they can lend?

Are the Penny Papers accessible, still?

Thanks loads....

Sara Wolf
Grad. Student