Kim writes:

> I appreciate the replies from all of you about my question on tables of
> contents being copyrighted.  My sending of that question and the details I
> gave made one of the other librarians in my district nervous.  She said
> that someone might read my question, be able to find out which district I
> am from and perhaps file suit against us for our past practice, even though
> discontinued...... (snip)

Well Kim, the Friends Against Rigid Copyright Enforcement are behind
you 100%.  We promise not to tell; however, if one of our members
should accidently spill the beans, we promise to come visit you in
jail.

George Allen
cavebat@spectra.net
(Binghamton, NY where they are just finishing up a very lovely jail
that would be a delight to stay in.  Cable TV, pool, tennis
courts...)

LM_NET Archive Home