As I approach the end of the year, I am discovering some things I wish I
could do with Unison.  Maybe it is possible and I just haven't located
the right place in the manuals.  All books for the seniors were due in
yesterday.  I wanted to have a flag appear on the screen if a senior
checks out a book between now and graduation.  I wanted to be able to
globally change either the card expiration date for all seniors (which
for some reason is June 30, 1995, a date I did not choose, but there it
is), or the status to inactive.  Either way a flag would appear.  I could
not locate instructions for doing it.  I ended up individually changing
each seniors record.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an easier method of doing this?  I
want to plan ahead for next year.  TIA

D Sparks
sparksdm@destiny.esd105.wednet.edu
Ellensburg High School Library