Katherine,
Please consider posting a hit about the advice you receive.  In fact I'd
welcome a general discussion about how those of you with automated
systems handle the various things which we have to keep track of, but for
which we would not have MARC records.  Our school system this year
purchased first computers for library automation, and then Mandarin
Software, but then hit a snag when it came to getting funding for our
retro. (Please don't tell me we should have made the conversion our first
priority--we did, but those with ultimate control over things did not).

Anyway I'm interested in doing something with it while I'm waiting to see
what happens
Paula Neale
mohmie@coop.crn.org

LM_NET Archive Home