I agree with Joyce, I too read Clancy and thoroughly enjoy him.  I must
admit that I read a lot of the spy/techno stuff.  Even if I don't
understand the super-duper detailed technological aspects of it, I figure
that in reading it I have the exposure to the concepts and may recognize
them (and understand them a bit more) when I read about them again.
(Whew, what an involved/convoluted sentence.  It's late, I should be
asleep but I had to add my two cents.)

I would like to add John Maxim's books to the list for those of you who
do enjoy spy thrillers.

Kay Talbott
ktalbott@nccu.edu
South Brunswick Middle School