You know, you all, I really miss the question marks <?> that used to appear
in the subject line.  The topic words are great.  Seems to me, their
usefulness would be augmented if we also used a single, little ole <?>
before we begin asking -- a Question.

That way, even though the subject is intriguing, if you don't have the
answer, you could delete it.  No question mark; probably some good
information lurking just below the subject line.  Would help out our
frenzied directory reading I should think.

Katharine Bruner                        Brown Middle School
brunerk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us          Harrison TN

        >>> Press any key to continue or any other key to quit <<<

LM_NET Archive Home