I know that this question must have been asked of this list dozens of times
...unfortunately, I have not been recipient of the answer!  I hope someone
will be kind enough to answer this question, yet again.

If a student quotes a source, or references a site on the internet for a
project, what is the correct format for the bibliographical entry?  Our 6th
graders are doing a wonderful "castle" project and using internet as well
as books and other resources for their research.  We would like to help
them correctly reference all sources.

Thanks so much for your help!

Leni

Leni Donlan
Director, Technology Development and Integration
Town School, 2750 Jackson St.,  San Francisco, CA 94115
415-921-3747   FAX:  415-921-2968
donlan@town.pvt.k12.ca.us, ldonlan@sirius.com, eshleni@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home