Would it be appropriate to request that the answer to this question be
posted as a separate file in the LM_NET archive location?  Like Leni, I
haven't paid close attention to this question, because I haven't needed
the information, and because I expect to be able to find it when I do
need it.

On Fri, 5 May 1995, Leni Donlan wrote:

> I know that this question must have been asked of this list dozens of times
> ...unfortunately, I have not been recipient of the answer!  I hope someone
> will be kind enough to answer this question, yet again.
>
> If a student quotes a source, or references a site on the internet for a
> project, what is the correct format for the bibliographical entry?  Our 6th
> graders are doing a wonderful "castle" project and using internet as well
> as books and other resources for their research.  We would like to help
> them correctly reference all sources.
>
> Thanks so much for your help!
>
> Leni

> Leni Donlan
> Director, Technology Development and Integration
> Town School, 2750 Jackson St.,  San Francisco, CA 94115
> 415-921-3747   FAX:  415-921-2968
> donlan@town.pvt.k12.ca.us, ldonlan@sirius.com, eshleni@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home