Hi all,
   I am trying to display a Mac Powerbook 520C onto a large screen
TV/monitor. I have an LTV Portable Pro made by Focus Enhancements. It works
fine, but small type on the Mac is not readable from a distance on the
large screen - for instance, the email messages on Eudora, our email
program. I can enlarge the font on word processing programs, but not
Eudora.
   The situation does not improve when moving to a brand new TV with S-video.
   Have any of you had better results with another product? Or is this the
best I can expect no matter what I use?
   Thanks so much.

           Anne Shimojima               braeside@nslsilus.org
           Braeside School IMC
           150 Pierce Road              708.433.0155
           Highland Park IL 60035       FAX - 708.433.9064