In general, I like this better than I've liked any other examples I've
seen. However, an important addition would be the Uniform Resource Locator
marker and  in the case of email--Peter and Russell, what do you
think?--the message ID.  The angle brackets are also specified by the folks
who designate URL addressing.

>Smith, J. (1995, January 28).  Re: REF: Help with World History project
>[e-mail to John Doe], [Online]. Available e-mail: <mailto:doej@mail.firn.edu>

>Reynolds, G. (1995, January 28).  Re: REF: Questions about Canada
>[Discussion], [Online]. Available e-mail: USENET Newsgroup:
                                                     ^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^
                                                    ^?

Karen G. Schneider, Blue Highways Internet Services   kgs@intac.com
Cybrarian/Internet Trainer  "Have Powerbook, Will Travel!"
Need a NJ provider?  Free referrals.
Visit Karen's Kitchen at http://www.intac.com/~kgs/