(Forwarding Message: Think you might be able to help.)

**********

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 1995 16:55:15 -0500 (EST)
From: jhoover@cedar.cic.net (Jane Hoover)
Subject: collaborative materials

Does anyone know of any good (usefull) books or other materials on
collaborative -cross curricular like English/social studies/math/science-
teaching at the high school level?   We have some funds to finance a
professional library and we are looking at materials with examples and
ideas.  I have passed on many of the posts from you all, the experts, and
have some of the alternative assessment materials from California on our
list.  Any other good sources would be appreciated.

Thanks    Jane Hoover   West High School   Columbus, Ohio
jhoover@greatlinks.cic.net

Please resopnd to Jane at email address above.

Christine Chiu
GUI Designer/webmaster
Pitsco Technology Education
e-mail for a free catalog of over 3000
activities/products catering to hands-on learning
chiu@pitsco.com
http://www.usa.net/~pitsco/

LM_NET Archive Home