Our local community college is very interested in a cooperative link
with our 1-6 school. They are offering their passes and van to take 10
disadvantaged students to the Science Museum in Boston. They have asked
me for suggestions as to how they could cooperate with the library. Have
any of you had experience with this type of arrangement or have you a
great idea you haven't had the opportunity to explore? My students and I
would appreciate any ideas you may have.

Jean Rowan
Downey Community School
Brockton MA                     rowanj@meol.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home