Dear LM_Netters,

     Do any of you have any family stories handed down by grandparents,
etc., about personal experiences immigrating to this country through
Ellis Island?  Our 7/8 enrichment teacher is currently involved in a unit
on this subject.  Some of her students would like to write a journal
including true personal stories.  She asked if I would post a request to
this wonderful "LM_NET that I am always talking about"!  Also, would
anyone know of a WWW site on this topic?  TIA

Jean Tennant, Library/Media Teacher
Bucyrus Middle School
245 Woodlawn Ave.
Bucyrus, Ohio 44820