Thank you for sending greetings to Samuel Houston Elementary School in
Huntsville.  We received messages from 29 states and 4 countries.  We are
excited .  We would like to continue this project.  We hope we can
receive messages from every state.  We still need messages from Alaska,
Arizona, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois. Indiana, Louisiana, Maine,
Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin, and
Wyoming.  We would be happy to receive messages from anyone in these
states.  We have had lots of fun with this project.  Thank you for
helping us with our open house.

Nathan Ulmer, Jason Smith, Nathan Lane, Mrs. Welch's class and

         BARBARA LEWIS, Librarian
     Samuel Houston Elementary School
441 FM 2821 East   *   Huntsville, TX 77340
             blewis@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home