We have used both AtEase and FoolProof on our LC475's in the Mac lab next
to the library. We prefer FoolProof because it seems less easy to bypass.
I know there are ways to bypass almost any protection, but we figure
something is better than nothing!

We actually have both AtEase and FoolProof installed now -- AE to make
starting the application easy to start, even for kids who are not Mac au
courant. FoolProof keeps the students from saving to the hard drive,
gives the ability to have a "drop box" for assignments, etc.

Joyce Conklin            jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
Hillsdale High School

LM_NET Archive Home