My school is in the unique position of having $4,000 to spend on software
for a new writing center.  We need to submit a list of possible software
programs by next week and need ideas and information about programs that
would improve writing skills in world geography, American history, earth
science, life science, math, and 7th and 8th grade language arts!  The
improvement of writing skills, of course, can be just one of the criteria
for the purchase of the program.

Please send me titles that you think are meritorious.  Other information,
such as company, cost, and how you have used the program, would be
great!  I will post a hit if there is other interest.  The programs all
need to be Macintosh compatible.

Many TIAs!

Ann Cornfield

LM_NET Archive Home